The Perpetual Adoration Chapel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for Prayers and Adoration.
The Adoration Chapel opened in November of 1999, with the help of Fr. Bill Elser and Terry Olsen. This Chapel serves all Catholic Parishioners in Fort Smith and the surrounding areas.
The chapel is located on the west side of the Parish Office, 1820 North B Street.